- You choose the amount of coverage based on the property you own.
- Personal property is covered anywhere in the world.
- Coverage is on a named-peril basis, which means that only losses resulting from causes listed in the policy are covered (subject to exclusions).
- Pays when you're legally liable for someone else's bodily injury or property damage resulting from an accident, negligent acts by you or qualified household members (on or off premises) and the acts of your pets.
- Includes costs to resolve claims or defend lawsuits brought against you.
- Pays medical costs for people injured at your residence (other than residents of your household), regardless of liability.
Additional Living Expenses
- Covers additional living expenses if a covered loss makes your living quarters uninhabitable.
- Coverage is based on a percentage of the amount of insurance you choose for your personal property.
- Scheduled Personal Property
- Scheduled and unscheduled coverage of important valuables is available.
- Replacement Cost
- Contents replacement cost is available to pay for the cost of repairing or replacing lost or damaged items without deducting for their depreciation.
- Identity ShieldSM
- State-of-the-art assistance in the resolution of identity theft events, advocacy services relating to the prevention of identity theft and replacement of certain important documents.
Buy renters insurance
Or contact the seller
in section "Insurance of loans"
View also services categories "Commercial risks insurance"