- Monitor your business for robbery situations.
- Check on your employees for attendance, performance and honesty.
- See all cash register transactions and who accesses your safe.
- View specific areas, such as parking lots for safety, loitering and detering vandalism.
- If you get an alarm notice, you can view your property remotely to determine if it really needs help dispatched.
- Protect your children with nanny monitoring devices from your work desk.
All information is recorded in a state-of-the-art DVR (Digital Recording Device). This provides clearer playback than the older grainy, poor quality tape units.
CCTV systems can be as sophisticated or as simple as needed for the job. CCTV's can vary from a single camera and monitor, to a system of linked cameras with full pan, tilt and zoom, operated from a control room.
A&B Security Group has systems featuring night vision, computer assisted operation and motion detection, which allows you to instruct the system to go on red alert when anything moves in view of the cameras. Cameras even feature automated self-defense mechanisms and bulletproof casing.